Hem Securities Limited is a Public incorporated on 14 July 1995. Company draws inspiration from faith and confidence that our clients have in our commitment and performance, this inspiration is what drives each and every one of us at HEM to continuously excel.
SEBI registration no. INZOOO168034
Founder- Hem chand jain, Gaurav Jain, Prateek Jain, Indu Jain
Fund Manager- Aastha Jain
Head- Mohit Nigam
Hem Securities- Dream Strategy
Dynamic Research & Emerging Asset Management Strategy.
Type of fund- Multi cap
No. of stock- 25
Market allocations- Diversified with maximum allocation to a single sector being not more than 25%
Horizon- Long term
Benchmark- NIFTY 50 And NIFTY 500
Investment amount- 50 lakhs and above
- Balance between greed and gain
- Wealth Creation
- Long Term Horizon
- Fundamentally Strong Scripts
- Focus on Attractively Valued Stocks
Focused Portfolio of ~25 scripts
Maximum Sector Allocation- 25%
Maximum Stock Weight- 10%
Risk Monitoring Process
Buy & Hold Strategy
Step 1- Stock Universe of 3000+ Companies
Step 2 – Market Capitalization & Sectorial Classification
Step 3- Market and Financial attractiveness
Step 4- Renowned Management and sound track record
Step 5- Moat Analysis
Step 6- Valuation, Entry & Exit Levels
Step 7- Hem PMS Dream Portfolio
The returns are based on CAGR.
- What is the aum of the company?
- What are the management and exit charges with respect to PMS?
- What are the holdings of the company?
- What are the quantitative models used by the company to evaluate portfolios?
- What are the company’s plans on growing PMS strategy?
- What are their commitments towards clients?
- Why do they have NIFTY 50 and NIFTY 500 as their benchmarks?
- How is their liquidity requirement fulfilled?
- Why doesn’t the company have a disclosure document?
- Why are returns not compared with benchmarks?
- How do you choose a portfolio for your client?
By- Trusha Mewada
Peer review. – kavin sadvilkar
- The AUM as per PMS bazar is 14.79.
- Why is the maximum sector allocation 25%?
- Can you elaborate the term MOAT analysis mentioned in the investment process?
- What is the ideal and minimum investment horizon?
2. As I was going through the company and the portfolio it hasn’t been clear and I was unable to find a few things but according to the information I gathered I believe that they believe in diversified allocation. It is a multi cap strategy and they invest in all kinds of sectors and segments.
3. An economic moat is a distinct advantage a company has over its competitors which allows it to protect its market share and profitability.
4. According to me the minimum horizon should be 2-5 years. Long term investment can generate higher returns.
Prepared by Trusha Mewada