This site aims to be a –
Network – to share, discuss and debate
Positioning somewhere in between a journal and a magazine, MMI aims to be a B2B i.e. trade publication for the Indian asset and wealth management industry. We focus on investment strategies and ideas with a medium to long term market horizon.
We will be scouring mainstream and social media, as well as journals to seek out thought leadership content.
We invite selected industry professionals to participate through –
• experts sharing knowledge, opinions and battle scars through short articles, videos, presentations etc. Kind of like Medium.
• members commenting on others’ content, starting a discussion thread and attending events. Kind of like Twitter.
Marketplace – to find B2B clients and providers
The Directory and Members sections will list firms and individuals respectively. At this stage, both are free.
Research portal – for funds
The Dossiers collate publicly available information about funds – Mutual Funds (MFs), Portfolio Management Services (PMS) and Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs). Budding and experienced analysts contribute questions investors should be asking.
What we are not
We do NOT promote specific products or securities, nor comment on short term views on markets.
Who is this site for?
Money Management India is aimed at professionals in the Indian financial services industry who are involved in retail or institutional savings. It also serves as a central resource for overseas investors investing in India.
In particular, we hope to serve –
• Investment advisers or portfolio construction practitioners – those who design, build and/or manage investment portfolios (or who must understand how others do so)
• Wealth managers, distributors brokers and agents – those who advise or sell to individual or institutional investors on wealth management issues, including investments and wealth planning (such as mutual fund distributors, insurance agents and brokers, stock brokers, real estate agents and brokers etc)
• Ancillary advisers – those who advise individual or institutional investors on other issues, such as tax and legal, which affect investments (such as accountants, lawyers, media advisers, academia etc)
• Overseas investors investing in India – those who advise, or are themselves, individual or institutional investors on investing into India (such as investment consulting, pension funds, family offices, or any of the above categories)
• Product manufacturers – those who offer financial products to any of the above (such as asset management companies, alternative investment funds, insurance companies, investment banks etc)
How we will get paid
We will partner with relevant industry associations and sponsors who share our commitment to research, education and knowledge exchange. Their support enables us to cover costs and publish the website without charge to its readers. We retain the site’s content and editorial independence at all times.
Who we are
The logo represents our aim – better investment products, advice and communication. The dot in the middle represents the investor we are all serving. We aim to increase investors’ financial well-being by promoting better design of investment products, better delivery of wealth management advice and better communication.
The Money Management India network is an initiative by Hansipra Solutions Private Limited. Its principal is Hansi Mehrotra, CFA – an investment professional with more than 20 years experience in investment research and consulting. More info at (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hansimehrotra)