|Fund name||Asset Class||License|
|Axis Equity Opportunities AIF -I||Hedge Fund||SEBI AIF Cat 3|
- In the website they say, Axis AMC currently offers funds within the CAT II & CAT III space but CAT-3 fund details are not available.
- CAT 3 fund details – Date of First closing: 29-Mar-2019 and Commitments received – Rs 57,45,00,000 (Source Annual Report FY18-19- https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/annual-reports/for-subsidiaries/annual-report-for-axis-asset-management-company-limited-for-the-year-ended-2018-2019.pdf )
About the AMC
- Axis Asset Management Company Limited (‘the Company’) was incorporated on January 13, 2009
- Axis Bank Limited holds 75% of the total issued and paid up equity share capital, the balance 25% plus one equity share is held by Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Limited (SIMSL)
- Key staff:
- Chandresh Kumar Nigam – CEO/Managing Director
- Gopal Menon – CFO/COO
- Trideep Bhattacharya (Senior Portfolio Manager) – Mr Trideep has more than 20 years of experience in equities and portfolio management. Before joining Axis AMC, he spent a significant amount of time as a portfolio manager at State Street Global Advisors, and also with UBS Global Asset Management in London. He holds a B.Tech. degree from IIT Kharagpur and MBA (Finance) from S.P. Jain Institute. He has also been a CFA charterholder, in the past.
Investment Philosophy (for firm)
No information found
No data available concerning AIF funds
- What is your investment philosophy?
Prepared by – Sonal Narwani
Reviewed by- Rashika Bhatia