|Andhra Pradesh Urban Development Fund
|SEBI AIF Cat 2
About the AMC
- Andhra Pradesh Urban Development Fund (APUDF), a Fund aiming at High Socio-Economic impact by investing in Companies or Projects or Urban local bodies or other Urban Development Agencies operating in the State while delivering sustainable returns to Investors.
- The strategic objective of APUDF is to build a scalable and sustainable investment framework, which can be leveraged to support socio-economic development while generating reasonable returns to its contributors by investing in commercially viable and bankable projects in the State.
- The fund is sponsored by government of Andhra Pradesh and has a fund size of $750 million
Title: Andhra Pradesh government to auction land, use fund for schemes, infrastructure, Source: New Indian Express, Date: 14 May 2020
The State government Wednesday decided to auction nine land parcels as part of its ‘Mission Build AP’ initiative to promote infrastructure development and resource mobilization.
The e-auction will be held on May 29, and the reserve price of these land parcels has been fixed at Rs 208.62 crore. Land parcels in Visakhapatnam and Guntur will be up for auction in the first phase.
- Can you discuss about your investment philosophy?
- You have been in the industry for a long time now, what have you learnt from your journey so far, that you would be doing differently now?