- ICICI Private Banking caters to HNIs to whom it provides investment solutions and services.
- As of 2019, the AUM of ICICI Private bank in India was the second highest, i.e., it was $ 30.9 billion ( Source : Asian Private Banker)
- They were first in terms of RM count in 2019, the number being 1380 (Source : Asian Private Banker)
- Investment solutions like mutual funds, fixed income, equity advisory, structured products, managed products, alternative investments.
- Priority banking
- Estate and succession planning
- Protection solutions
- Real estate services
- Family office services
- Investment banking services
Investment philosophy (for firm)
ICICI Private Banking believes that investment decisions should rely on sound information and world views. The firm has in house research that offers objective and client focused investment solutions and solutions across all asset classes by identifying important short term, mid term and long term trends.
The team of analysts that they have continuously monitors developments across asset classes and provides solutions to clients. The views on asset classes are backed by experts on the market. Thus, their emphasis is on the financial and business goals of the clients. They have a strategic collaboration with global product providers enabling them to construct unique solutions for the clients. It allows the company to complement their core competencies with third party capabilities to deliver solutions to client specific needs.
They also have a family office proposition that aims to strengthen family owned businesses.
Not found for the private banking business
- What is your India specific investment strategy for Indian HNIs?
- How do you use alternative investments to manage the goals and targets of your clients?
- What is the due diligence procedure that you apply for selecting product providers?
Prepared by – Madhav Patel
Date – 3rd Mar
Peer reviewed by < name >