Founded in 2010 by Mitesh Shah, who is presently the founder and CEO of the company.
The firm currently has over INR 5000 crore under them, with over 150 clients. As of 2019, they have 20 relationship managers onshore (Source). Assets under management is $0.7 billion as of 2019 (Source)
Their diverse range of clients include sportspersons, celebrities, first-generation entrepreneurs, C-suite professionals, and successful business families.
- Nitesh Arora- Practice Head (Mumbai), Alumnus of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies LinkedIn
- Rahul Mathur- Practice Head (Gurugram) – Rahul has been in the FMCG, banking, and wealth management space for over 25 years. LinkedIn
- Ajay Sampath- Vice president and Senior Advisor – Ajay has worked across a spectrum of home-grown multinational companies in the wealth management and private banking space in a career spanning over 16 years. LinkedIn
- Akshay Yelburgi- Practice Head (Bengaluru) – Akshay is a veteran with over 18 years of experience across domains like relationship management, team management, MIS, sales, financial planning, equity advisory, wealth review, real estate and tax planning. LinkedIn
- Avarinda Subramaiyam- Head (Client Services and Operations) LinkedIn
- Chanchal Agarwal- Vice President (research and Strategy) – Chartered Accountant and CFA Charter Holder LinkedIn
- Mitesh Shah- Co Founder and CEO – As the founder of Credence Family Office, Mitesh brings a near two-decade experience in managing wealth, investment advisory, and family office. LinkedIn
- Wealth management
- Curate your investment opportunities
- Eliminate conflict by aligning interests
- Capture best-in-class opportunities across geographies
- Partner with the best investment managers, bankers, and brokers around the world
- Create innovative solutions that reduce your portfolio costs
- Provide services that also cover risk management, portfolio monitoring, and comprehensive global reporting
- Strategic tax planning and structuring
- Bookkeeping and record management
- Business advisory
- Estate planning and legal services
- Risk management
- Real estate, lending, and debt restructuring
Investment philosophy (for firm)
- Too many so-called advisors have limited experience and qualifications: India’s Credence FO, Dated: July 30, 2020
The Co founder and CEO of Credence Family Office, Mitesh Shah discusses with the Asian Private Banker that the importance of quality financial advisory was brought into the spotlight by the 2008 financial crisis and how it was very recently that the adoption of such a model became widespread. He said that the client has matured and “To generate above-average risk-adjusted returns, the intellect and insight of the advisors coupled with non-conflicting advisory models have become paramount.”
- Portfolio planning: Overseas stocks, now within reach, Dated: Mar 16, 2020
The article talks about how investing in overseas stocks has now become easier.
Mitesh Shah, co founder of Credence Family office, comments that the depth of the overseas markets makes them attractive to the investors. He cites examples of being able to invest in universities and football leagues, something that is not possible in India. There is even a PAWZ ETF—centred around pets—that has returned 15.1 percent in the past year.
- What is your investment philosophy?
- How do you tailor your investment philosophy for individuals and successful families, seperately?
Prepared by- Medha Mehta
Date- February 28, 2021
Peer Reviewed by- Madhav Patel
Date- March 8, 2021