|Fund name||Asset Class||License|
|QVC India Real Estate Trust Fund I||Real Estate||SEBI CAT II|
QVC Realty Co Ltd is a real estate development company focused on developing signature real estate properties across major Tier I cities in India. https://www.qvcrealty.com/about
Prakash Gurbaxani- Prakash Gurbaxani is a Chief Executive Officer, Director & MD at QVC Realty Co. Ltd
Investment philosophy (for firm)
QVC Realty to launch Rs 500-crore real estate fund with a green shoe option of Rs 300 crore, Economics Times, 09 July,2015
Bengaluru-based real estate firm QVC Realty launched a Rs 500-crore real estate fund with a green shoe option of Rs 300 crore.
- What’s your view on the current state of the real estate market of India?
- Where do you see India’s real estate market going in the next 5-10 years?
- Which strategy do you follow for real estate investments?
- Where has the fund invested, what is the current status of the projects?
- What challenges did you face in deploying the funds? How did you manage them?
- How many members are there in the team which manages the fund and who heads it?
- How has the fund performed since inception? What is the rate of returns it has provided to the investors since inception?
- How do you assure the investors that their money is guarded against unforeseen business environment risks?
Prepared by – Punit Bansal, June 2021