Jainam is a one stop destination for all the financial services under the sun. From equity trading to commodity trading, from research and analysis to wealth management advisory, from E-broking to E-KYC, and customising services for non-resident Indians, Jainam Share Consultants Pvt Ltd masters it all..
Jainam Share Consultants Pvt Ltd offers multiple broking services which include Equity, Derivative, Currency, Commodity Trading, and Diamond Derivatives. All types of trading services are made available under one roof with the idea of making business convenient for existing and prospective clients.
They are incorporated in 10 November 2003
AUM is undisclosed
Dr Jitendra Shah
Tejas Jariwala Is the Research Head at Jainam Share Consultant. He has been practicing equity research and Investment Advisory for last 10+ years
|Fund name||Asset Class||License|
|Bharat 5T||Equity- MultiCap||PMS|
|Bharat 5T Dynamic||Equity||PMS|
Bharat 5T & Bharat 5T Dynamic practice ‘Growth in Value’ investment framework. A company that is exhibiting or is expected to exhibit ‘growth in value’ becomes their investment candidate.
This usually happens when due to business situation or management strategy or the inherent moat of the business, a company starts having higher and/or rising RoE, ROCE and the Free Cash flows. This is also accompanied by the company exhibiting higher return ratio than it’s peers as well as broader stock universe.
They buy companies where improvements in the fundamentals happen in small steps over a relatively longer period of time giving opportunity for valuation multiple expansion along with earnings growth.
They like to buy the businesses during it’s improvement or early re rating phase or post the consolidation phase once next improvement phase is staring. They avoid buying companies where fundamental improvement happens in short burst.
- PMS Funds
- Multi-Cap Strategy- Multi-Cap funds are Diversified Equity Funds that invest in stocks of companies with different Market Capitalizations
- They are market Capitalization agnostic and invest across the breadth of the Equity Market. The investments are done in various proportions to meet the investment objective of the fund.
- Multi-Cap funds are usually advantageous and provide better results than other categories of funds as they can grasp the opportunity to invest across the market. They stand out due to the availability of flexibility for the investors to invest anywhere.
- FEES structure
Top 10 Equity Holding
Bharat 5T Dynamic
- Large-Cap Strategy/Industry Leaders comprises of companies those are leaders in their respective industries in which they operate 80% weightage in this sub-scheme is to companies those are a part of the Nifty Large cap 100 Index.
- This index constituents have a high correlation (0.94) with Nifty 50 Index. The targeted aggregate fundamentals of the sub-strategy are: Growth – higher than nominal GDP growth ideally above 12 ROE 20 more and high margin of safety in terms of current valuation inside the last ten years valuation envelope.
- New India Strategy comprises of companies that are capitalizing on the theme of ‘Value Migration’ by investing in companies whose business models are more aligned to the newer ways of production/consumption. This subscheme has multi-cap characteristics.
- The targeted aggregate fundamentals of the sub-strategy are: Growth – 1.5* higher than nominal GDP growth ideally above 18 ,ROE 15 or more and sufficient margin of safety in terms of current valuation inside the last ten years valuation envelope.
- Mid and Small Cap Strategy as the name suggests comprises of companies that are mostly part of the Nifty Mid-small Cap 400 Index. In the market cycle when expansion phase occurs these Mid & Small Cap provide higher returns. The sub strategy combines of high quality moat companies with high growth companies.
- The targeted aggregate fundamentals of the sub-strategy are: Growth – ideally above 18 ,ROE 20 or more and high margin of safety in terms of current valuation inside the last ten years valuation envelope.
- Multi-Cap investing provides opportunity to take optimum investment exposure across market capitalization of Indian listed companies along with diversified industries’ representation inside the investment basket.80weightage in this sub-scheme is to companies those are part of Nifty 500 Index.
- The targeted aggregate fundamentals of the sub-strategy are: Growth – ideally above 15,ROE 20 or more and sufficient margin of safety in terms of current valuation inside the last ten years valuation envelope.
Fee & charges
Top 10 Equity Holding in all the strategies
- Why there is no information on the company’s website?
- Why the AUM of the company is undisclosed?
- Why there is no fund manager disclosed for it?
- There no media interaction for this PMS and no proper information?
- Why there no risk measurement provided for both of the PMS?
- Does it follow behavioral science to pick the stocks for the fund?
- Why there is no proper bench mark given or disclosed?
- What is the total CAGR given by the portfolios since the beginning of the fund?
Prepared by Saiyam Shah