|Fund name||Asset Class||License|
|IIFL Alternative Opportunities Fund||Hedge fund||SEBI AIF Cat 3|
|IIFL Asset Management – Multi Strategy (Closed Ended)||Hedge fund (Long Only)||SEBI AIF Cat 3|
|IIFL Asset Management – High Growth (Closed Ended)||Hedge fund (Long Only)||SEBI AIF Cat 3|
Note – IIFL Multi Strategy and IIFL Asset Management data Source is PMS Bazaar
- PMS – IIFL Multi Cap PMS
- Offshore fund – IPEplus Fund and IIFL Global Bond Fund 2
- AIF Category 1/2 – IIFL Special Opportunities Fund, IIFL Asset Revival Fund 2, IIFL Seed Ventures Fund, IIFL RE Fund Domestic Series 4, IIFL RE Fund Domestic Series 3 Class B, IIFL RE Fund Domestic Series 2
Past Performances and AUM details as on Jan 2018 – https://www.iiflamc.com/sites/default/files/inline-files/IIFLAMC-Mutual-Funds-Quarterly-Outlook-January-2018-eRelease.pdf
About the AMC
- IIFL Asset Management Ltd. is part of IIFL Investment Managers (formerly IIFL Wealth & Asset Management Ltd). IIFL AMC is an India-focused global asset management firm.
- Launched in 2008 with the objective of providing differentiated investment products suited for the market environment, IIFL AMC offers dual capabilities in onshore and offshore asset management. IIFL Asset Management Business refers to licensed asset management activity carried out by IIFL Investment Managers through its group companies based in Singapore, India and Mauritius.
- IIFL AMC combine Assets Under Management is INR 19,711 Crore (US$ 2.8bn) as on March 31, 2019.
- Key staff
- Karan Bhagat – is the Founder, Managing Director, and Chief Executive Officer of IIFL Wealth Management. He joined IIFL Holdings Ltd. (formerly India Infoline) to setup IIFL Wealth Management Ltd. in early 2008. He has over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry. Karan holds an MBA in Finance from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore and a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta.
- Anup Maheshwari – Anup Maheshwari is Chief Investment Officer and Joint – Chief Executive Officer. Anup will be responsible for the investment and strategy for IIFL AMC’s business including mutual funds. An alumnus of Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, he has over 24 years of work experience in the financial services sector. Prior to joining IIFL Asset Management Limited, he has been associated with DSP Investment Managers Private Limited (formerly known as DSP BlackRock Investment Managers Private Limited) for over 21 years as an Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer. He was also associated with HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Limited & Merrill Lynch India Equities Fund (Mauritius) Limited.
Anup was chief investment officer at HSBC Asset Management between December 2005 and May 2006 before returning to DSP Investment Managers. Prior to joining DSP Investment Managers, he had worked for Chescor, a British fund management firm that used to run three offshore funds investing in Indian equities.
- Prashasta Seth – is the Senior Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer of IIFL Asset Management. Prashasta has over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has been managing and advising pooled assets and investor portfolios. He specialises in developing investment strategies, generating stock ideas and creating actionable research reports. In his earlier roles, he worked for J.P. Morgan, London and headed Irevna – a Standard & Poor’s company. He holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad and a Bachelor’s of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Investment Philosophy (for firm)
No information found
Title – IIFL Dhan Ki Baat Episode 26 – Alternate Investment Funds decoded
Media platform name – YouTube IIFL Markets
Date – Apr 2018
Summary – Jayanth Ranganathan, Executive Vice President, IIFL Securities explained what is Alternative Investment Funds (AIF). This ‘Dhan ki Baat’ is a financial awareness initiative by IIFL.
IIFL Media centre – https://www.iiflamc.com/media/in-the-news
Details can be found for other category funds managed by IIFL
Prepared by – Sonal Narwani
Peer Reviewed By – Ridhima Jaisinghani
Date – 7th May