|Fund name||Asset Class||License|
|Aurum SME Trust I||SME||SEBI AIF Cat 1|
About the AMC
- An investment banking firm engaged in Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures, Fund Raising, Restructuring, and Corporate Strategic Advisory.
- We are known for our committed and transparent deal making abilities that have reflected in the exceptional results we have garnered till date. Our well established international alliances have enabled us to gain a unique perspective and network, in the global corporate finance market across 125 countries. We use this as an advantage to help our clients in making insightful and informed strategic decisions and deals.
- Our core team, along with our Strategic Business Advisors, with their extensive experience, has performed and delivered to clients across a wide range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Education, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
Investment Philosophy (for firm)
Aurum is built on the solid foundations of the 3Cs – Character, Competence and Connections – that are fundamental to the way we manage our business and our relationships with our stakeholders.
Aurum’s declared business philosophy of ‘Client good over revenues’ is ingrained in every team member and is constantly reinforced during business review discussions.
This has helped the Aurum Team in winning the Client’s trust over several decades of carefully nurtured relationships. We are firmly entrenched as a relationship oriented firm, servicing a business throughout its entire life cycle.
Being good at what we do is at the heart of our business. In addition to a very competent and experienced team, strategic business advisors provide our team with deep-insights in the industries they represent.
Understanding the fast-changing dynamics of an industry is critical to bringing relevant insights to play for our clients. Our team knowledge complements these highly experienced strategic business advisors (sector experts) for insights and industry understanding.
The power of relationships is synonymous with Investment Banking. We bring the power of our relationships with key stakeholders in the investment banking ecosystem to work for clients’ during each stage of the transaction process.
At Aurum, we are continuously building our relationships both domestically and internationally, for overall benefit to our clients’ businesses.
Title: Aurum Webinar: India Defense Offset Program, Source: Youtube, Date: 24 December 2016
Title: RERA vs NCLT, Source: Youtube, Date: 19 December 2019
- What difference do you see when it comes to investing in India and other global markets?
- How do you reach out to investors?